Virtual Training for Staff
Even before the Coronavirus hit, teaching staff were under enormous pressure and juggling a multitude of demanding, sometimes difficult tasks. Sadly, for the forseeable future, this crisis situation is unlikely to improve.
Education staff are worried every day for their safety. They also have to deal with new rules and protocols, and need to have the understading to be able to reassure students and colleagues. There has never been a greater need for staff to be trained in awareness and resilience, so that they may continue to work at their best and focus on the difficult job in hand.
Resilient Me has created a large number of live, interactive, online workshops covering a full range of topics to support staff with their mental wellbeing. These topics include:
- Managing Emotions & Wellbeing during Coronavirus
- Understanding Stress & Building Personal Wellbeing
- Mental Health Awareness and Wellbeing
- Building Resilience, Growth & Focus
- Understanding & Supporting Wellbeing in the context of the COVID19 situation (Managers)
- Managing Wellbeing Conversations in the context of the COVID19 situation (Managers)
We are also happy to create bespoke programmes to meet your needs. Download the factsheet below for full information about the workshop content and outcomes.
SIGN UP TO STAY IN TOUCH
From time to time we'd like to send you news of new courses or workshops, and any special offers or relevant news links we think you'll appreciate. We're fully GDPR compliant so your information is safe and of course you can unsubscribe at any time.